Home : Support : Account Information : Cancel Service
In order to insure that service is not cancelled by a third party, we require all
services to be cancelled via written notice. The following is a list of requirements
that must be met in order to terminate a HyperTEK service:
- Ensure balance has been paid in full
- Compose a notice of cancellation letter on a sheet of company or domain letterhead
- List the specific service(s) that you want to cancel
- List the requested cancellation date
- List the reason for cancellation
- The letter must be signed by an authorized agent of the company
- Mail or fax the notice of cancellation to HyperTEK's Customer Support team:
Attn: HyperTEK Support
PO Box 4327
Troy, MI 48099-4327
Recurring services automatically renew for a period equal to the initial Minimum Term, unless the agreement contains a provision to the contrary.
To cancel recurring services, HyperTEK must be notified in writing at least thirty (30) days prior to the expiration of the Minimum Term.
Cancellation fees may apply when cancelling recurring services, non-recurring services, or an account, please review your agreement or contact your account representative for more information.
Setup fees may apply to accounts that are being reinstated.
By using HyperTEK's services, you agree to all terms and conditions.